Monday, March 23, 2009

A Case of the Mondays

Now that we're back from Spring Break, I'm starting to notice how difficult it is to get back into the swing of going to class and being at college. I got back early Sunday in an attempt to get some of my homework done (including this blog post), to say the least it was an epic failure. For some obscure reason I'm getting very distracted by everything. I just can't motivate myself to do work now that I've had a taste of relaxing and not doing anything!

Our Boilermakers have made it to the sweet 16! They have been showcasing fantastic teamwork, and development throughout the NCAA tournament.


My family and I have an intense competition during the NCAA basketball season. Due to the fact that we are all fans of college hoops, we have a bracket competition on our refrigerator. The winner goes to the top of the fridge and the rest go downwards from there by points. After the first round I was on the top of the fridge. I was excited because usually it's a pretty rare occurrence for me to be on the top of the fridge. For some reason, I'm lacking the skills to pick what team is going to win a certain game. That's alright maybe this year will be the year I win the competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment