Monday, March 2, 2009

WOO WOO!!!

I'm in a celebrating state! I have no clue but we should all be happy and joyous and such. I'm in an outrageously good mood so hopefully this will be a good write, all for your pleasure! So sit back grab some munchies and enjoy!

So last week's blog, I am once again disappointed with you my readers with an epic failure. I didn't think i made it that difficult but that's alright. I will attempt to make my blog post for this week as easy as possible. I wish you all the best of luck

Last week we had a guess from Clairpet, she believed that the answer was Mario Kart Wii. Unfortunately you were incorrect. My friends really did freak out and get all overly excited about Mario Kart. The really annoying people part was also correct, I'm glad that I'm not the only one whose experienced that!

The lie from last week was about XBox 360. My favorite gaming system is the Wii. It's awesome with the intuitive controls, and extremely fun titles. I personally think that XBox 360 has too many shooter games, it is more likely to break too. But recently my roommate told me that they fixed some of the problems that the XBox 360 was having.

The current score is: Clairpet:4, Zebra Lady:1, Guy McGee:1, and kah:1. Keep up the good work everybody!

World of Warcraft was a subject I know was mentioned upon earlier in some of your comments. I believe one of the comments was about not understanding it so I'll explain for those who are interested! World of Warcraft is the largest MMORPG in the world. It is a gigantic world where you walk around as a fantasy character and complete quests for people who are controlled by the computer.

On top of completing quests there are numerous other things to do as well. You can learn 2 professions in which you learn things from mining to making clothes for yourself and others. The main objective of the game is to make it to level 80 which is where even more fun begins. World of Warcraft has Player vs. Player action or PvP. This is where you can fight other people for honor, items, gold, and just pure enjoyment.

All in all, it's a really awesome game. To the right is a picture of my level 58 Night Elf Druid. He's pretty cool to say the least. He can shapeshift between a bird, cheetah, bear, cat, and sea lion.

I hope you all enjoyed the post and I'll be writing again later this week! I'll try my best to make it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment