Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Surrounded..

....by easily entertained extremely annoying people!

I've learned over the last couple of days that I have some friend who are extremely annoying. One of my friend's has a constant need to be around me at all times. Not only is this weird, strange and disturbing. But he is also the kind of person who always needs attention. So while he is "hanging out with me" whether it be while I'm playing video games or watching TV he always finds a need to make comments.

It is by far the strangest thing ever in my mind. I'm not much of the outgoing person and it bothers me when people by far over stay their welcome. I have been giving my friend the hint that we really don't need to be around each other all of the time and clearly he doesn't get it. So, today after lunch when he was once again attempting to spend time with me and our conversation went like so.

(We walk into our dormitory and I turn to him)

Myself: Alright, I'll see you later.

My Friend: Well what are you going to be up to?

Myself: Studying, playing video games, and such.

My Friend: Oh, can I join you.

Myself: Nah, I just feel like being alone.

My Friend: : Come on, I'll just sit there and study.

Myself: Can't you do that alone.

My Friend: Seriously, I'm just going to sit there.

Myself: Seriously, I just want to be alone.

My Friend: Alright, bye.

I thought it was really weird, strange, and awkward. Who really wants to spend time with someone that badly. I'm really creeped out. Maybe it's something about people that I just don't understand, because I'm somewhat introverted. If anyone could explain this to me that would be great.



So last night some of my other friends and I were playing Mario Kart Wii with my girlfriend across the internet. I had my wii connected to the internet and my friend had his wii connected to the internet down the hall. In my room, my friend and I were on my wii whereas my other two friends were on the wii in one of their rooms.

Here comes the unexplainable part: Everytime one of my friends wins I can hear him yelling. Let's just say he's outragously good. He won almost everytime and just to make a point of it he would walk over to our room and scream in victory. He's like that all off the time, we play Super Smash Bros. Bros. Brawl on wii. He cares more about taunting us and shoving it in or face that he is better at video games then us.

I hate people like that. Why in your right mind do you think that that's a good idea or would make people want to play with you.

Anyways, we were playing mario kart wii and the friend who is sitting next to me got so excited after getting second place (yeah it was that sad) that he got up and started yelling too. He went over to my other friend's room and I could hear his excitement down the hall. He did this over and over again probably about five times.

Maybe I don't understand. It's just a video game. I don't understand how someone can care so much and that's coming from a harcore gamer. Currently I'm actually playing World of Warcraft, which just proves my undying passion for video games. But I also understand that nobody likes to lose, and nobody especially likes a sore winner.



Finally, while we're on the subject of video games. In my personal opinion XBOX 360 is by far the best console currently on the market. The wii has great intuitive gameplay, the PS3 has graphics but XBox 360 has the best mix of both. It also has many great games like Halo 3, Grand Theft Auto, and Fable 2.



Am I lying about?:easily entertained extremely annoying people, mario kart Wii, or XBOX 360

Currently Listening to: "Elevator" by Box Car Racer.

1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie...this one is difficult, mainly because I do not want to believe that people are that annoying but we will look over that fact for now.

    The first two stories also seem very possible..and I have encountered stories and the people who create such stories...I'm sorry you are surrounded by them. Funny title by the way.

    I don't think you're lying about the 360...which means Karma is probably going to shove that in my face because it's actually the lie...

    So here are my random, totally guessed responses.

    360: True
    EEA People: True
    Mario Kart Wii: False

    ReplyDelete