Wednesday, March 4, 2009

EASY MAC!

This week's post has an objective: to get the largest percent of success possible, we'll see how it works.

I just got back from lunch, I had macaroni & cheese from Windsor dining court. It was delicious, as some of you may recall in previous posts I had a bad experience with Purdue's dining courts. That specific incident happened at Windsor dining court and today was the first time I had gone there since the incident.

It was good to be reminded of the reasons of why I liked Windsor to begin with. In my opinion, Windsor is the best dining court on campus. They offer great variety and I especially enjoy the ethnic food that is served there.

The environment at Windsor is also superior to other dining courts. The dining court is full of neutral tones mixed with beautiful wood. As shown on the right, you can see the granite counter tops which are also a great part of Windsor. (T)




I had a very strange incident occur in my History of East Asia class. One of my good friends and I sit together in the class and we are both World of Warcrafters. He is always late to class, and is very disrespectful to the teacher by talking while she is. I think that's one of my major pet peeves of being in college; when you're in a gigantic lecture hall everyone can hear what you're saying so it really bothers me when people are talking during a lecture.

I don't see why people need to talk during a lecture; I mean you're in a lecture for a reason. That is to learn the material of the course not to socialize! I want to just tell my friend that I'm not paying about thirty six thousand dollars a year to socialize.

While we're on the topic of distractions during class on last Tuesday while in this class I observed that a young lady was playing World of Warcraft. I don't get why someone would do that to themselves. Going back to the point I just had about tuition, there's no reason in class to play video games for that much money.

My friend and I were amazed that someone was playing World of Warcraft in class, and yet again that it was a female who was playing it. There just aren't very many females who play the game, I know there are some out there but not that much! (T)




Finally, in case you guys didn't know yet the weather is supposedly getting alot better soon. I'm excited for it, I really like hot weather. I don't know why there's just something about it that I really like. I think it's the feeling that summer is coming, and with summer comes not having class and school and any real responsibility to do things.

During the summer I usually work at a pool in my local community, but this summer I have plans to hopefully do something much more exciting! During next week's post I will let you all know what that plan is! I'm really excited to tell you all, so you should all be excited to listen. (F)




Just as a tip for those of you who are trying to solve which im lying about: "Be Observant"




Was I lying about: lunch, History of East Asia, or weather.

Currently Listening to: "Gift" by O.A.R. <---really good song you should all check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even get to the last one before I noticed how you gave it away haha. I won't give it away incase someone really doesn't notice it. But I think it is kind of funny how you did that because not many people would look for it.
    But you were telling the truth about Easymac and History class and lying about the summer job thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I'm just that good, I know you must be lying about the last one, right? I agree with Foozboba, it was pretty funny how you did that. At first I was wondering what it was about, but then I got it. I've never eaten at the Windsor dining hall, but I will have to check it out with some of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if I was have to guess, I would go with the last one since it has an F at the end. Just a hunch. But I really like the format of your blog. The two truths and a lie really keep it interesting and upbeat. It is good to get people involved and thinking instead of having them just read the information you write down. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete