Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fail Sail!


I just wanted to let you all know that nobody succeeded at guessing what my lie was last week. I'm going to go ahead and extend the offer that if for this week's blog episode if you would like to guess what last week's lie was you can still guess.

Earlier this week on Monday was the Cubs season opener. Being an avid comes fan I was quite excited for my school day to end so I could get back to my dorm to enjoy the game. After a day of long anticipation I came back to see that Boiler Television's ESPN 2 channel was bugged out. When I turned the television to ESPN 2 there was just a little Direct TV logo floating around. I was extremely upset that I was unable to enjoy the season opening of my dearest Chicago Cubs.

I ended up watching the game on my computer and the Cubs won! Just I can't believe we're at a school where most of the baseball fans I meet are Cubs fans, and the game isn't even on our television stations!

No comments:

Post a Comment